Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye My Bestfriend

My best friend for lots and lots of years came this week from Arizona. She moved to Arizona about a month ago and had to go back today. No matter what is happening in life, we have always kept in touch. It seems like we talk now more that she lives far away than we did when she lived in Utah. We've been through a lot together over the years and it was really fun to see her. I miss ya, Miss. This week I was able to see her quite a bit. We had fun catching up. It was a bit cold this week, but she kept wanting to have bon fires in her mom's backyard--needless to say, we did it. Her little boy, Makon, will be two this week. Happy Birthday, Mak! I can't believe it has been two years. I'm really proud of Missy for knowing she needed to make a change and move far away from all those she loves. She is doing so good and I think the move was the best idea she's had. I'm not sure when she'll be back, but I know it will be soon. I'm going to set up a blog for her so all her friends and family here can see how much Makon is growing and she can keep us updated on how she is doing. She is the person with the biggest heart and would give anyone the shirt off her back if they needed it. Thanks, Miss, for being there and being such an awesome friend!




6 comments:

Amber said...

look how cute you look.

Erin said...

OHHHH! I'm so glad to hear that she is doing good. I have thought about her alot, and wondered what she has been up to. I agree- she would do anything for her family and friends. I saw Makon when he was about 9 months old...he has gotten so BIG!

What is she doing in Arizona? Tell her I said hi, and I can't wait to see the blog you make for her! By the way...you look as cute as ever!

Veronica said...

Girls need friends! So glad to read about your best friend. Her son is so cute! Loved the pictures so much!

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh, I miss Missy. Makon is such a cutie, I haven't seen him since he was just a baby. I'm glad you are such a good friend to her. Keep us posted on how she is doing, and tell her Hi for me.

Mimi said...

OH Missy!! So great that you got to see her. Do you have an email address for her? I have been wondering about little sweet Makon- he has gotten so old!!

Yes, please get her addicted to blogging! I miss both of you- you both look beautful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.