Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Meet my husband, Steven




So this is my husband, Steven. He has been my very best friend for a really LONG time. Steven is working at the Fit Stop with Alan Bluth as a physical therapy assistant. At one point he was going to be a physician assistant, but now he loves what he is doing and will be going back to school to be a physical therapist. I am happy about this because he has always been into the human body and keeping it healthy--he is very smart at what he does and will be a wonderful physical therapist! Steven has been a sports fanatic forever. This has been good for me. Now, I am up for anything Steven throws my way and I have learned to make all the competition fun. Steven has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. We never have dull moments when we are together and we always seem to be laughing and joking with each other. Love ya, Steven!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love your blog Whit. I am definitely going to be a faithful reader. You and Steven are such a great couple.

Veronica said...

Exciting news! STeve will do great as a physical therapist. It helps that he had this experience to see if he really likes it. You have a wonderful husband and we all love him. Every time we are together we all comment on what a great couple you two are. Keep us posted!

Veronica said...

Exciting news! STeve will do great as a physical therapist. It helps that he had this experience to see if he really likes it. You have a wonderful husband and we all love him. Every time we are together we all comment on what a great couple you two are. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

That is great - Way to go Steve! He will be a wonderful physical therapist - I have always told richie, from the moment I first met Steve what a great guy he is! He really is one of the nicest people I have ever met! And I have to agree with everyone else - you are a perfect pair! Love you both!

Shelley Eggett said...

Awww...How Sweet!!! He sounds like a great guy!!!

Laurel said...

Hey Whitney this is Laurel. Your blog is great and I agree with you that Steve is so sweet. Everytime I see him he is so kind to everyone and takes care of you. You guys are a great couple.

Mimi said...

So sweet! You guys were meant to be!! What ever happend to his good friend.... Tony I believe his name was? I just remember when you were dating Steve, Tony was around a lot. I am glad you are so happy... you deserve it! Last time I talked to Missy I asked how you were doing- like a year ago or so and she said that you were the happiest married person she had ever met!!

Oh- and Micah... so cute! I can't believe that he is that old!