Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Wager

So here's some new news (it's been a while since my last post)--Richie got the confirmation email that he has matched somewhere. For all medical professionals this is a great thing to hear. He finds out tomorrow where he will be employed next. I know Richie has spent many of the winter months flying all over the country for interviews to get residency. He has been to Rochester, NY; Morgantown, WV; Detroit, MI; Tuscon, AZ; Hershey, PA; Milwaukee, WI; Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Loma Linda, CA; Denver, CO (two times); Albuquerque, NM; and, Omaha, NE. I have started a little bet with my family. Whoever guesses the closest will get something (prize to be determined). Those of you who may want to join in, post a comment . . .

Dad: Rochester, NY--Orthopedics
Mom: Detroit, MI--Orthopedics
Whitney: Portland, OR--general (I'm just hopin' they'll move closer to us--I know I won't win) or Rochester, NY--Ortho
Micah: Rochester, NY or Tuscon, AZ both orthopedics
Steven: Hershey, PA--orthopedics or Denver,CO--general surgery
Julie: Miluakee, WI in orthopedics

GoOd LuCk, RiChIe!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

HALLELUJAH!!!! We are so happy to hear Richie matched...we know all about the agony and the happiness! Can't wait to hear the location....Megan is here visiting for the week...she text messaged Richie hoping to hear he had good news....we will be checking the post tomorrow early! My choice for the family wager is Tuscon....but I really hope that Richie goes where he most wants to be...Love you all and grateful for the happy news!