Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Micah!





Micah is my baby brother and today is his birthday! He's a whoppin' 22-years-old today. I love this picture of him taken on his mission in Portugal. I can't decide if he is trying to impersonate a rabbi or just pimpin' Portuguese style. Micah is single and VERY available (Laurel--you know some cuties in North Ogden). He is the funnest kid to be around. I was very upset when he was born because he wasn't a little sister, but now I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy Birthday little brother--thanks for being such a good friend and an awesome brother.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Love, love, love Micah! Whitney, you have the funniest pictures of Micah! I love them. Yes....North Ogden girls would love Micah! Love your blog!

Emily said...

I love those pictures of Micah. Happy B-Day!

Laurel said...

I love how close you two are. Yes there are some girls, one especially that he went on a few dates with in high school. He better be writing her because she gets home from her mission in less than three months!

John and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Micah! If you don't mind Oregon, I can take a look around and see what lucky ladies might be available up our way! Happy Birthday!
Johnny and Brittney Wolthuis