Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bowling Night

Micah came home this weekend and brought a special friend named Chelsea with him. Because our choices of Saturday night activities are limited in a small town, we strapped on our bowling shoes and made a night of it at Holiday Lanes!

Steven won both games (because he is the competitive type) but my dad and Micah gave him a run for the title of champion! I can't believe how good my dad is--he took classes in college.

Chelsea did really good after a few pointers from Richard. She lost the first game and I lost the second. In my book though, losers the winner!





We all had a really great time. The bowling was good, the company was great and the competition wasn't too ruthless. Chelsea is a really fun girl and it was great to finally meet her. Micah towers over her because he is a gentle giant, but good things must come in small packages! Come again, Chelsea--maybe you can work on the power behind your bowling ball. As for me, I just love the time we can all spend together being dorks and laughing about it the WHOLE time!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Wish we could have been there too. It looks like a perfect night. Thanks for sharing this with us. You are all the BEST and we love you dearly! Chelsea is very CUTE! All the pictures of the family were awesome. Thanks!

Laurel said...

oh my goodness! Micah had told me last week about Chelsea and she is adorable! what a cute couple. You all look like you had a blast this weekend. There is nothing better than families!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! We are both pretty terrible (at bowling) but it is still so fun! The bowling lanes out here are WAY to smokey and ghetto to take Ruby to. Someday we will live closer and be able embarrass ourselves in front of you all! We love you and miss you!

Todd and Megan said...

That looks like you guys had a great time! Plus, you got some fun pictures...that one of your parents is great! Thanks for sharing!

Shelley Eggett said...

I can't believe how tall and cute Micah is. And his girlfriend is really cute too.

The memories just came flooding back when I saw the pictures of the Bowling Alley, so many good memories!!!

Knight Bliss said...

Hey whitney, Its funny I have seen you at the bowling alley as we are on leagues on tuesdays and go there many other days most weeks. I just came accross your blogg through mimi and wanted to keep in touch. Do you live somewhere in midway? I think I have seen you walking on the walkway to heber. Anyways we live in midway in house I grew up in, that we remodeled. Keep in touch and see you around maybe. Taylor(Hansen) Knight