Thursday, March 20, 2008

And The Winner Is . . .!!!

Well, in all reality, Richie for matching with his number one choice. But for my little guessing game, the winner turned out to be a three-way tie. Julie--bless your heart--I LOVE knowing secrets before my parents. I didn't have to call Jules, she called me long before Richie was able to get off work to call my parents with his news! So, Richie and his cute family will be going to his top choice--Rochester, New York, for orthopedics (the job he really wanted)!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS, RiChIe!!! No more Brewers games for us--oh the hot dogs and wienie races! Milwaukee is a wonderful place I wouldn't actually mind living. Now we will have a new vacation destination! Rochester is close to historic church sites and looks absolutely beautiful in pictures. Good luck with the move, guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.