Monday, April 21, 2008

Steven, Addi and I are leaving for St. George tomorrow after work. We can hardly wait! Steven only has a small window of opportunity to go on vacation this year, so we are taking advantage and going someplace warm to defrost from the long, cold winter. I will miss Jackson Hole this year. That has been our default vacation my entire life. The snow in Yellowstone hasn't melted yet and the park isn't open, so I'm not sure it would totally be worth going anyway. This will be one cheap vacation filled with hiking and sitting outside in the sun. We'll have a good time hiking with our pooch in St. George--she loves going. Sorry, Mom and Dad for not letting her have a slumber party at your house for the week (we know you were hoping we would change our minds)! Micah and Chelsea: be prepared to get your butts kicked in our golf game! I'm really not good at all--I like to talk a big game. Fun in the sun, here we come!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Have a great time. Enjoy every second of your vacation

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh Sunny St. George! That sounds like a relaxing little getaway! Have a wonderful time - wish we could join you! xoxo

p.s. I am really looking forward to the day when we can all do Yellowstone again - who knows when it will be though????

Veronica said...

Have fun and enjoy the warm weather! Sounds like a great vacation. My mom said they were building an In and Out in St. George.....look to see if it is open. Be safe! Love you.

Amber said...

Have fun in Sunny St.George!

Laurel said...

I am jealous. I wish Northern Utah could figure out what season it is! Have fun and be safe! That sounds so relaxing.