Monday, April 28, 2008

Back To The Task . . .



We are back from our vacation and are seriously wondering if we shouldn't have just disappeared forever. We talked about taking off to South America, but we couldn't survive. . .so we are back to the task at hand--making a living.

We had a ton of adventures which I choose not to bore all those reading with because, let's face it, sometimes other's vacations mean nothing to anyone else. We played golf in Cedar City with Micah and Chelsea (and a few thousand groundhogs--think Caddy Shack). We hiked a total of 23 miles in the beautiful Snow Canyon and walked several more around town. We ate at wonderful places, shopped and got tons of sun. But the best part of the whole vacation was that I got to spend all my time with my husband and our best friend, Addi. I wish everyday could be a vacation!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Vacations are the very best! I am glad you had a great time. You deserve it!

Veronica said...

Glad you had a good time! Lots of sun in St. George it sounds like it was HOT! I am happy you and STeve could spend time together.....that is always nice! Take care!

Nelson said...

Hi Whitney!
I found you through Richie & Julie's blog. I just wanted to drop in and say 'hi." Looks like your vacation was so much fun! I am dying to get away and your pictures tempt me even more. You guys are such a cute couple and look so happy together. I am so happy for you!
I read a comment from you on Julie's about a sunless tanning product...thank you, thank you, thank you, I totally needed that!

Amber said...

sounds like you had fun in the sun! Glad your back safe and sound. Reality sucks doesn't it. Even though I don't have to go back to work after vacations, it sucks to be back doing to the same ol thing. Day after Day...

Shelley Eggett said...

I'm Jealous. I need a vacation. Looks like a lot of fun.

John and Brittney said...

I love all of your blog designs, they are so cute! Glad you had a great time on your vacation!

Yergensen Family said...

Sounds like a great relaxing vacation in the sun!

Amber said...

Hey Whitney. Im not sure I'm going to go tonight to the games. I guess I'll just have to wait and see about the weather. I have alot of stuff to do for Disneyland, and I don't want to drag lilee out in the cold. Are you going?