Monday, February 25, 2008

I Love This Place!



LOVE YOUR PET BOUTIQUE & BAKERY


If you are dog lovers like us, this is one pet boutique you should visit. We recently decided that we would customize a collar for Addi's birthday (on March 7) and we love this place. You tell Doug and Valerie exactly what you want and a week later your collar is finished and perfect!! I absolutely love this place. If you are ever in Park City, venture to Main Street and it is toward the bottom of the street. Here is a glimpse of Addi's special birthday gift. This is green leather covered with Austrian crystals. Halle Berry has been known to get her furry friend a collar from Love Your Pet--if you choose to visit, ask to see the "HB" collar. It is not as cute as Addi's special collar, but close.









3 comments:

Amber said...

How cute! I haven't ever seen that place! I'll have to go check it out. That's funny that they did that. Where were you when they were sitting in the hot tub? Hmmm...I doubt he missed me though. lol. Anyways- talk to you soon!

Mindy & Steve said...

You are the funniest person I know! I can't wait to go get one for allie and acer head though.... You're the best free advertisment they've ever had! lol

Mimi said...

Fancy!!! I wish I could have a dog... maybe some day... well probably not because my man is super allergic :-(

I will live vicarioulsy through you!