Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE I LOVE BEST!

Happy Valentines Day to Micah who is celebrating "Single Awareness Day". Here's to a Valentine's day on your own (even though you know you are never really on your own!).

Happy Valentines Day to my cute, CUTE husband and my Precious Addi Marie!
Happy Valentines Day to Dad, Mom, Julie, Ruby and Richie--I miss you guys in Wisconsin. Give Ruby a Valentine kiss from her Aunt Witty. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for everything you do for me.
Happy Valentines day VerDawn, Bonnie and Lenny. You do a lot for us also!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, Steven--

I love you more than I can express. Thank you for everything you have ever given me and all the love you never fail to show me. You are my heart and soul and my very best friend. You are working so hard toward where you want to be, I only hope you know I support every choice you have to make. Thank you for being the kind of person I hope that someday I can be! I LOVE YOU THE MOST(est).



3 comments:

Amber said...

look how cute you are ! Ahhh. Happy Valentines Day guys! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Awwww - you are sweet! Hope you guys had a day full of LOVE!

Mindy & Steve said...

Ohhhh I got a little teary eyed reading this! lol Seriously though! You're to cute