Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PAPA!!! My dad is the greatest dad ever. It's his birthday today. He is not old--just wise beyond his years. He has had silver hair for a very LONG time, but I think that makes some men look distinguished. My dad . . .the wildlife enthusiast (hence his profession), a loving husband to my momma, a dad, and a grandpa to Ruby and my dog, Addi. Don't forget: one of my best friends--I can't put into words what you mean to us, dad. Thankyou for your patience, your example and your guidance when the going gets tough. I am a daddy's girl forever. He was one who always had my back and whom I could talk into anything (just ask my mom!).
So, Happy Birthday dad! And here's to many, MANY more. Your the greatest. Just wanted to send a birthday shout out to you on your very special day before Valentines Day.
Love,
Poot

P.S.
You should really consider smiling more in pictures (he refuses to smile in pictures)!

3 comments:

Mindy & Steve said...

oh how sweet is this post! Happy birthdaY!

Mimi said...

OH.... I love love love your dad!! He is so sweet. I remember him letting us get away with more than we should have ;-).

Happy Birthday!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Do you remember when your Mom and Dad would take us CRAZILY on a backstreet in heber on crazy bumps and made us fly up and hit our heads on the car ceiling. I think it was on the way to Children's Chorus. Great Memories, and what crazy parents you have. I hope I will be that fun someday.