Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am FOUR MONTHS old



Today I am officially 121 days old. Here's some more of what I have done:

I got my Bumbo for my 3 month birthday



I moved up to size 2 diapers.
I had my first gut-wrenching belly laugh--once again at my silly daddy. Mommy must NOT be funny!
I celebrated my first Valentines Day
I went to my 4 month check up and got round two of my owie shots
I tried cereal for the first time



I am slowly transitioning to my very own bedroom. Mommy is dragging her feet about it. I sleep from 8:30 or 9:00 at night until 7 in the morning so I really have no reason to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room anymore.



I am beginning to get stranger anxiety. It happened at Daddy's school when I met with the Director of Physical Therapy so she could do some exercises on me for a presentation. It happened again when I went to see the doctor for my checkup. I get a really scared look on my face and begin to cry then search the room for Mommy or Daddy. I love them.

I love to smile and I am getting a little bit tickle-ish. I giggle just a little bit when that happens. Addi is my pet dog-dog and I love to sit on mommy's lap and pet her ear. Sometimes her hair is so soft I want to pull on it. We love to take naps together. Addi is a good big sister to me.



Tub-time is my favorite. I swim like a fish. I love to kick-kick-kick and swing my arms. Sometimes I think it's funny when I pee in the tub.



I love to read stories. Mommy is going to take me to story time at the library. It will be fun. Mommy sings silly songs to me everyday. I am learning my ABC's, my numbers up to 10,colors of the rainbow, and sounds on the farm.

This week we finally got walloped with our first New England snow storm of the year. Mommy bundled me up in my massive snow suit to take me outside for a picture. It took her 5 minutes to get that suit on. It took 20 seconds to get my picture taken. Sometimes my momma is a little crazy.



My four month checkup stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 15 oz
Length: 24.5 inches
Head: 41


13 comments:

Veronica said...

John and I loved your pictures. Your descriptions are priceless. Jasper is so sweet. I and everyone who reads your blog or meets you and can tell how very much you love this special little boy. You are a wonderful family. I especially love the pictures of you and Steve with Jasper outside. Good description of the ordeal of a snowsuit for a 20 second picture. Love it! Thinking about you and will call tomorrow! You are going to have a hard day, but I know you can do it with your little Jasper by your side all day. He is a blessing from Heaven. Love you and miss you!

Laurel said...

He is absolutely PRECIOUS! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I miss you guys! Thanks for all the pictures I love to see how he changes!

Erin said...

Whit! He is so precious! I can just tell by your words and pictures that you adore this little man and love being a mom. And what a wonderful little mama you are! I want to meet your little Jasper one day!

ps. He is the same weight and length as my Jada at 6 months. :)

Erin said...

Oh Ya, and the picture of Jasper in the bathtub looks just like your brother Micah. Don't you think?

Emily said...

Can't believe how fast it goes...can you give me tips on how to get Creed to sleep through the night. I love all your pictures of Jasper!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

oh my gosh...this is too too cute...I love the bathtub face and I love the addi nap...what a cute dog and baby boy! You look radiant!

Micah and Chelsea said...

That kid is a stud! We miss him, but love all the updates and the pics! Give him loves for us!

Brimaca said...

Awwww! So cute!

Shelley Eggett said...

He is so precious!

Todd and Megan said...

He is so absolutely adorable!!! Love your description and pictures!!!

Mimi said...

It's official... he is the cutest thing EVER!! He looks just like both of you- LOVE IT!!

Happy 4 months big boy

Kirstin said...

Could you be any cuter of parents? Jasper is so lucky to have you two, and vice versa. What a beautiful family you are! I love that Jasper has a crazy mom who will sing to him and teach him already, and will bundle him up to get his picture in the snow! Seriously, sounds like you are having the time of your life being momma.

rohini said...

your baby so cute n s lucky to have such sweet parents,i juss loved those pictures n my sister sitting next to me couldn stop saying dats cut sweet n stuff:):):) dta was really adorable.god bless you all.love rohini,india.