Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!


Happy birthday to one of the most wonderful men I know. My dad is one-of-a-kind and could never be duplicated. He is a great dad, awesome PopPop and an even better friend.



My dad has always let me know that anything is possible. When I feel helpless and hopeless he boosts my spirits. When I felt that moving to New York really quickly was out of the question, he helped it happen in so many ways. He still lets me cry on the way to the airport when he leaves New York (even though I have made that trip several times now). When I have a bad day I can call him and vent. When something good happens he is happy with me. He is such a strong man and I love him for that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

You have an awesome dad! Happy Birthday Richard!

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to Richard!!! You have such a wonderful father and he is a great grandfather to his 3 grandchildren. Love the pictures. So fun to see all the grandchildren together with your dad.

Micah and Chelsea said...

We were happy he could come down for his birthday...we missed all the New Yorkers though.