Saturday, January 30, 2010

Three Months Old



Today I have been alive for about 90 days. I have done a lot of fun things and have learned many new tricks. Here is what I've done during my third month of life:

I found my hands and love to suck on my hand full-fisted

I laughed at Daddy...only once, but my mommy heard it
I found my feet
I started tracking with my eyes
I met my new cousin Frances

I got my first cut on my thumb from mom when she was clipping my nails

I slept through the night (once) from 10:00 to 8:00. Other nights I decide to turn in for the night at about 10:30 and might want a bit of a snack by about 5:30 in the morning.
I responded to my name when my Daddy called it.

I love to watch football with my dad. My favorite past time is blowing spit bubbles to see how big they can get. I still sleep in Mom and Dad's room because Mommy doesn't want me to be a big boy yet. I love to walk with Mommy or Daddy's help and can almost make it half way across the room! I still don't really cry--don't really have anything to cry about. I have figured out my own schedule and love my naps between 10:30 and 11 in the morning and again at about 3 in the afternoon. Addi loves to take naps with me. Story time is a MUST every night! I love to light up the room with my smile and it seems I never quit smiling.






My mommy and daddy say they are the luckiest people in the world because I am here. I love life and it shows in my mellow temperament. It's been an awesome three months!

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie and I love reading your blog posts!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I love the pic with Addi...Jasper is too cute!!

Todd and Megan said...

So super cute! Such big, beautiful eyes! Love seeing how he is growing!

Laurel said...

He is so cute. I love reading your blogs from Jaspers point of view. I love the picture of the 3 cousins together!

Mindy & Steve said...

oh my gosh those pictures are darling!! He's getting so big! love him!!