Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Micah's Wedding

Micah and Chelsea were married on Saturday, December 13, 2008. What a day to get married! The snow was pounding and the drive was a bit sketchy. Needless to say, a wedding never waits on the weather and by the time they came out of the temple, the snow and wind had stopped just in time for pictures. That was a gift from my mom I think--what bride does not stress about the photo opps? The day was amazing and everything was so exquisitely planned. What a beautiful couple. We are so lucky as a family to welcome and have Chelsea as a part of it. She is such a fun person to be with and she makes my little brother so happy. Here are a few pictures that my Aunt Veronica took--without her and Julie I would be pictureless.


Micah and Chelsea. Don't you love her shawl? And, YES (if your wondering) I did PET the shawl!



Us. I have chopped my hair and have again chopped it shorter since this picture. You only live once. Why not try something new?



Richie and Rubes. Look at her beautiful red curls.



The family outside the Salt Lake Temple



Richie and Julie live in New York. Man do we miss them already!



This is Steven and I with my cute cousin Laurel. She is ready to give birth but only looks about 4 months prego. Good luck Laurel!



This is my Mom's brother Bart (who looks like he could be my Granddad's twin) and my Aunt Judy. I always love to visit with these two and wish we could see each other more often.

The day was simply special. Good luck to the newlyweds. As I look out the window at snow today they are on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas. Just a frigid thought.

10 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Whit, I tried to email you the pictures Sat. night and the email address I used came back...please email me and give me the correct one since my memory is so terribly short and I didn't write it down....so sorry....I have some nice pictures and I want you to have them. Love you dear girl!

Shelley Eggett said...

Congrats to Micah - When did he get old enough to get married :) I'd love to see pictures.

Todd and Megan said...

Your hair is so cute...I just heard we will get to see you all over Christmas and I can't wait!

Kirstin said...

Whit... It was great seeing you too. You look fabulous, and I love your short hair. No I didn't get everything done either. Off to go shopping again today in the snow and hustle and bustle. Have fun finishing up... It was really nice seeing you though. You are absolutely gorgeous!

Shelley Eggett said...

Micah and his new bride look like a great couple. She looks beautiful and so do you Whitney.

Julander Family said...

Whitney, I know it's been forever, I was so happy to see a comment from you on Kirstin's blog. I love blogs, it's fun to find old friends through them. I can't believe Micah is married!!! I am so sorry about your mom! I'm sure nothing I could say would help, but I know she was a wonderful woman, and I'm sure we both know where she is. I'm sure she's watching over you and your family! It was good to see you are doing well.

Emily

Nelson said...

Love your hair!
You look so beautiful.
I am sure your Mom enjoyed this beautiful day with all of you.

The Heaps Family said...

Whitney I am so glad that you found my blog because now I can see yours...I'm going to add you to mine. I hope that is ok. You look beautiful as ever and I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you. I am so sorry to hear about your mom...actually read about it. I had no idea. Hope all is well with you. We should meet up sometime and catch up.

Mimi said...

Love the hair lady! Congrats to Micah... still weird for me. Younger siblings getting married is just strange!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I love the hair, I just read your comment about chopping it and I have to agree...Why not? It looks great on you...Are you going to do the reunion thing? I am kind of nervous about that!