Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well, I guess this will be a brief post. Steven and I are headed to camp in Bear Lake tomorrow--guess I should pack tonight (maybe). Micah and Chelsea will be heading out to camp in Vernal this weekend. Mom and Dad are heading to Milwaukee and then to New York to move my brother's family. We will all be going in different directions this weekend. Everyone pray for good weather and safety.

On another note, I finished the Twilight series. Really good. I am a little disappointed with the quality of editing--especially in book three. Where was Ms. Meyer's editor? So many typos that I would have loved to fix (that stuff bugs me). I was also disappointed with the indecisiveness of Bella between Jacob and Edward. HELLO??? Who wouldn't love to end up with Edward? Anyhow, now when I see someone strange and wonder what they are doing I mentally tag them as "could be vampires". Weird I know, but wouldn't it be fun to be a vampire?

So, to my family--so long, farewell and see you when I see you. Micah--dinner at my house for a couple of weeks (because mom will be neglecting you while she is gone). Mom and Dad happy anniversary while you are away; and, a very happy father's day to the best papa in the world!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Have a great time camping. I love Bear Lake. Eat a raspberry shake for me!

Laurel said...

everyone have fun and be safe! about the twilight series...Bella drove me crazy too because I LOVE edward! That is funny about the typos I will have to pay more attention to that. I am just listening to the host so this is pretty interesting.

Veronica said...

It is supposed to warm up so I hope you don't freezzzzzze! It will be fun. Whit---you have to start The Host now! An awesome book and I almost liked this Stephenie Meyer book better than the trilogy....read it or listen to it and let me know your feelings. I am the same when it comes to Edward or jake.....I don't see how she would take Jake over Edward....but we will see August 2nd....Love you tons! Hope everyone stays safe with all the different directions you are going.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Hey Whit...I have been talking to Erin over email and decided to retry the blog thing.
So I have to comment on the Twilight Series...so good! There is a midnight release at my work for the last one on Aug. 2nd if you are the SLC drop by...it is a prom party..oh I work at Barnes and Noble at the Gateway by the way and this is Amie from high school. So I hope you had a great trip it is interesting to be talking to you this way but what the hell can you do? Technology...you can beat it, cause you have to join it!!

Mindy & Steve said...

hope you all have fun in your different places! See ya monday!

John and Brittney said...

I love the twilight series, I read those three faster than I have ever read any book. They really keep your attention! I love Edward too! Have fun in bear lake.

tyalpabr said...

I totally miss Utah!! Have extra fun for me.
Tyler makes fun of me because I'm in love with Edward. Can't wait for the next book.
Love ya girly

Shelley Eggett said...

Whitney I'm so jealous you've finished the twilight series. I just finished new moon. I'm loving it. I did notice one typo in that one, and thought that was really wierd. I would expect more from such a popular series. I can't wait to start Eclipse, it's just so time consuming and my poor kids get neglected when I read. Hope you had a fun time in Bear Lake.