Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm Here

So, is it me, or is blogging a lot like journal writing? I've been busy. I love, Love, LOVE summer and I'm getting in the mood for bright colorful flowers and the smell of fresh cut grass. Needless to say, the weather has been a roller coaster and it's hard to tell if I can plant flowers without them freezing to death. My mom and dad have gotten into the spirit of fitness so we try to work out a few times a week at the Fit Stop. Chelsea (Micah's special friend) has been here and we've kept her busy as well. Steven, Micah, Chelsea and myself went to dinner and to see What Happens In Vegas on Friday. The four of us also went to the softball field this weekend to see how well we could hit. Micah and Steven know they can hit a softball. Chelsea is good enough to play on Steven's co-ed softball team! I am too, but I can't catch a ball to save my life (or my face for that matter). I am disappointed to say that I have become engrossed in the Twilight series (see my side bar) and am reading New Moon right now, but not fast enough! Right now my life consists of many things including my husband, dog, family, playing outside and reading. I will try to do better at the blog thing, but for every one's peace of mind, I'm still alive!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

ISN'T TWIGHLIGHT SO GOOD....I <3 EDWARD....I WISH HE WAS REAL! LOL. JUST KIDDING, I LOVE PRESTON, BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS CRUSH ON EDWARD! LOL. ANYWAYS- GOOD TO SEE YOU BLOGGING AGAIN, AND READING TWIGHLIGHT! TALK TO YOU SOON!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an update from you - but I am happy to hear you are busy with fun summertime activities! Summer is never long enough! Gotta love those vampires - Twilight - it just sucks you right in, but now you will be caught up for the release of the last book in august! xoxo

Shelley Eggett said...

Whitney, I'm so glad you finally go into it. Your comment on my blog had me worried, I wanted to tell you that if you can just get through the first few chapters you will be hooked! I haven't started New Moom yet, I'm jealous.

Veronica said...

Whit, I have read the whole series and just finished The Host! WOW! I absolutely loved it. I couldn't see how Stephenie Meyer would make a book about aliens readable and I was like you are right now....I couldn't get through it fast enough. It was amazing. Let me know what you think when you are through with the trilogy and then move on to The Host. Miss you and love you lots!

Yergensen Family said...

My family is reading the books too.
you should have come played with us (softball)! It would have been more fun with you on it. After talking with Steve a little about your cute little pooch we might get one come Christmas...they are so cute!