Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blessing Day














Today was my blessing day. It was a very special day for me. I was blessed at my Great Grandma VerDawn's house by my Grandpa Richard. My Uncle Micah and Aunt Chelsea drove up from Cedar City especially for my special blessing day.




This is my GGVD--Great Grandma VerDawn














My mommy and daddy love me to pieces and can't imagine life without me!














These are the men in my family. My Uncle Richie isn't here because he is in New York with my new cousin, Frances Susan.














My family loves me and helped make my blessing day the best day ever!















To make my day even better, my mommy took me to meet my Grammy Sue. She made me bundle up and wear a hat because she said it was cold. Today I got to meet my Grammy Sue, get a blessing from my PopPop Williams and have early Christmas with Micah and Chelsea.

What a special day!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Whit! He is SOOOOO CUTE! What an adorable blessing outfit, and what a wonderful, special day! Enjoy your first christmas with your baby boy!

Veronica said...

Whitney, sounds like a beautiful day. I am anxious to hear all about it. What a beautiful boy you have. He is precious. So glad you could be with all the very important people in your life today. Also, happy to read that you were able to visit your mom's grave and take Jasper to meet her. You are amazing! Love you and I am really excited to hold that sweet baby boy.

Emily said...

What a special day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect day! I wish we could have been there to celebrate your precious baby boy! He looks so handsome - I think he is already bigger than he was last week! Hugs and kisses to you all!

Brimaca said...

Love it! So cute. And you are looking great!

Laurel said...

I am so glad you could bless him here with your family. He is so adorable! Can't wait to see you soon!