Monday, November 30, 2009

One Month Old


My name is Jasper. I'm one month old today. I was born on October 30 because I wanted to be here for Halloween. My mommy is really sad that I'm already a month old because she never wants me to grow up.

In the last month I have been really good for my Mommy and Daddy. They think I am spoiling them. Because of my calm temperament, my mommy has decided it may not be so bad having a little brother or sister for me someday. Here are some things I have done in the last month:



I celebrated my first Halloween in the hospital













I met my PopPop













I met my Uncle Richie and Aunt Julie

I met my sister (dog) Addi













I met my cousin Ruby













I have had 2 pediatrician visits--no shots yet!













I met Grandma and Grandpa Whitney













I took first hike at Mendon Pond

I had my first tear. Only one tear and no more since then...

I met my Uncle Micah and Aunt Chelsea

I celebrated my first Thanksgiving













I took my first trip to Palmayra

I love to be cuddled and I love to be swaddled. I sleep really good at night I don't even cry when Mommy puts me to bed. I get the hiccups a few times everyday. I am still very small but I am growing. I love my swing and I love to take tubs. I love to walk Addi in my Baby Bjorn with my mommy and I love when Daddy pushes me in the stroller.

My daddy says I have big eyes like my mommy...













My mommy says I have big lips like my daddy...

Either way I am pretty handsome and I am one month old today!

9 comments:

Brimaca said...

He's gorgeous! Cute post. :) More more more!

Laurel said...

He is so ADORABLE! I am so glad he is good for you and I can't wait to meet him. Love the post!

Jocelyn said...

ah i love the post and hearing about your little cutie! glad things seem to be going well and jasper is so amazing!

Emily said...

So cute! I can't believe he is already a month old! Can't wait to see him at the end of December :)

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

TOO TOO CUTE!!!!

Todd and Megan said...

He is absolutely darling! What a handsome little man! Love, love, love the post!!!

Veronica said...

THANK YOU!!!! Thanks so much for posting pictures of beautiful Jasper. How I love him even though I haven't met him in person yet. He is adorable and I love all the way you have posted about firsts! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I am sure that you loved having all of your family in New York with you. I know you thought of your mom that day! I did too. Miss her and you! Love you and looking forward to the 28th!!! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jasper, you are the cutest and the best baby ever!! I love him so much - he really is the sweetest little man. I am so lucky to be able to kiss and squeeze on him all the time! The only problem is that he is growing up way too fast!! Love you all!

Amber said...

He is DARLING!! love the post, so cute! they grow so dang fast, don't they! Hope all is going well, he seems like a dream! Congrats on having a good little guy!