Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THINGS MY MOM HAS MISSED. . .
Dad's retirement in November...
Ruby's 2nd birthday...
Micah's wedding.
Her 56th birthday...
My positive pregnancy test on her birthday.
Steve's acceptance to PT school...
Our big move to New York.
Her 34th wedding anniversary.
Baby Showers...
Belly Bumps...
My WHOLE pregnancy...
Giving motherly advice to her only daughter who is pregnant and needs her mommy.
Birthdays...
Her smart, sassy but oh-so-adorable granddaughter, Ruby...
Julie's pregnancy.
Countless things I cannot even begin to mention

THINGS I HAVE MISSED ABOUT MY MOM . . .
EVERYTHING. The small stuff; the big stuff; and, the inbetween stuff. Still can't go a day without tears being shed, a choking feeling in my throat and a need to call my mom. No matter what she has missed out on in our lives, I miss her more. Sending my love up to my mom today. I MISS YOU MOMMA!

7 comments:

Emily said...

This definitely brought out my tears. Love you!

Jocelyn said...

here i am in the cafeteria.... crying i love you so much whitney!

Laurel said...

Whit I want you to know that I love you. You are in my prayers and I hope the pregnancy is going well.

Erin said...

This post made me SO sad... I'm sorry Whit. Hang in there and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I can not even imagine what you are going through! I am glad that you blogged about it though and hopefully it will help you a bit. I love You girl!

Todd and Megan said...

my tears are flowing as well. please, please, please know how much we all love you and are there for you anytime you need a sympathetic ear or just want to chat...however, I know we can never take the place of a phone call to mom! love you and hope you are feeling well...can't wait for new baby pics!

Mimi said...

Oh Whit!! I am so so sorry! This post broke my heart- I wish I could give you a hug! If you need someone to talk about the woe's and Joys of pregnancy I am always here. I know it's not momma, but I would love to visit any time!!

I can't wait to "meet" your little one!