Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sweet Ruby Jane


This is a tutu I just had to give to Ruby so she can start dancing! Needless to say, I overestimated how big she was--it has been 8 months since I've seen her. Mindy and Amber (Sew Sweet) made this tutu and it's a good thing it ties in back! I guess Ruby can wear this for years to come!






We took Ruby on her first trip to Mirror Lake. She loved it. The day was quite overcast and we got a few sprinkles on our heads, but we had tons of fun. Richie and Steven were unable to come. Richie is a busy doctor who had to stay in New York and Steven took a year of Physics in one summer and had a killer final last week. We missed you guys!

Ruby loved the rocking horse that Papa made before I was even born. She gets a little rambunctious and had to be told to be careful or the horse will buck her off.

Much to Julie's horror, Ruby loved Addi. I think Addi just may be Ruby's favorite cousin.

Ruby loved to play the piano with Grandma--she kept saying "my song".

Feeding the ducks in Midway.

Aunt Witty and Uncle Micah with our little jewel, Ruby.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Whit, Thanks for the great pictures. I miss Ruby and Julie so much. I miss the rest of the fam also. I wish I could have been there with you guys. Thanks again for the pictures. Love you, Richie

Laurel said...

She is so adorable. I am glad you guys get some time together.

Emily said...

I bet you are the best aunt. Ruby is a doll!

Shelley Eggett said...

Look at that cute red hair - She is adorable!!! Is Richie really a doctor? I can't believe that.

Amber said...

WHAT A CUTE TUTU!!! lol. Anyways- she is adorable, and I absolutely love her name! SO DARLING

Todd and Megan said...

Ruby could not be any cuter! Isn't being an aunt the greatest!!! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!

Mindy & Steve said...

she is a doll whitney! love her and i havent even met her! She is a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

What nice comments.....I think she is pretty adorable too, but I may be a tiny bit biased (since I am her mother)! Thanks for posting all of the cute pictures. Hopefully I can sort through the hundreds (literally) of pictures I took and get them on our blog soon. We had a great time in Heber with you! Ruby is so lucky to have such a sweet auntie! We loooove the tutu and carseat cover! xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brimaca said...

Glad you found my page. Things are going great. We live in TX. My hubby is a geologist for Chevron. I'm at home with our two little ones. I taught high school for awhile but found it hard to balance it with mommydom. Not much else going on. You look like you are having fun. Your little niece is really cute.

Veronica said...

I love all the pictures! So glad you could have some time with Julie and Ruby. I LOVED seeing you and your mom at the shower. You always SHINE!!!! Love you so much!