Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leading up to One

October was a busy month leading up to my first birthday. I have such a silly personality and Mommy says I get sillier every day.


Cleo and I are best friends. She loves to take naps on my lap.
Me with my Mommy and Daddy
Some of the birds at Powers Farm
Pumpkin hunting at Powers Farm with my PopPop and cousins




I finally decided that clapping my hands is fun.
If asked what a lion says I reply "roar" (really ferocious)...if asked what a cow says I reply "roar"(really ferocious).
I insist on feeding myself.
I love to give kisses and hugs.
I love to climb stairs as fast as I can.
I don't want any part in trying to walk on my own.
I took sign language class with my Mom and Dad.
I'm as tall as a 21 month old.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Love each and every picture! Jasper is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just want some of those hugs and kisses that you say he likes to give. I hope you had a fun first birthday for Jasper. I am so glad that your dad could be there too. Love you and miss you! Whit, could you let me know when you are going to be in Utah for the holidays? I want to try to schedule a get together so that we can make sure we get together. Hope you are doing well. I love you sweet girl!

Erin said...

Crazy how fast time goes by! He is so cute, Whit! You are an amazing, fun, beautiful Mama! Happy Birthday Jasper Boy!

Brimaca said...

The cornmaze pic is awesome!