Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nine Month Pictures


Jasper's 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 11 oz--50%
Length: 30 inches--95%
Head: 45 cm--30%








(Just a small sample of the pictures Malorie took while we were in Utah)
I can't even attempt to put into words how I feel about this little boy...pure joy and immeasurable love. He is an amazing little being who is all little boy right down to his pushing trucks while making the truck noises. He loves to explore by eating rocks to see how they taste and finding every piece of grass my vacuum misses--he sure keeps me on my toes! Not a day passes that I don't have the time of my life with Jasper. LOVE HIM!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

These pictures are priceless...I love all of them!

Julander Family said...

What a sweetheart! Great pics. I'm glad you love being a mommy as much as I do!

Laurel said...

He is such an adorable boy. I love all the pictures. Glad we could come visit and thanks for being such a great host. We hope to come visit again soon. Love ya!

Brimaca said...

I didn't realize his hair had such a red tint to it. He's gorgeous. And she did an amazing job, I love the pics.

Todd and Megan said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I love, love, love these pictures...Jasper is too cute!! I am behind on reading your blog, I was beginning to have withdrawals.

The Heaps Family said...

Whit, he is soooo cute. You are such a cute mom.