Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN





Ten years ago (to the date) I went on a date with a guy who would profoundly change my life FOREVER. Today is Steven's 27th birthday--man is he getting old! Since that first date on September 5, 1998, we have become the people we are now and have helped each other grow in so many ways. Never did I think that on that first date we would hold a connection so strong it would see us through college years spent apart and an ultimate happily ever after on our wedding day. Steven is a part of me; so much so that I cannot imagine life before he came into it and I shudder to think of a life without him in it. Happy Birthday Steven! You have accomplished so much and it is exciting to see you keep working toward everything you want to achieve in life. There is never a day you don't make me laugh, make me ponder and make me want to be a better person. I've loved you for a very long time but that still doesn't match the love I gain for you every single day. Happy Birthday. I will say this forever, but for approximately 9 months and 28 days you can be as old and as rich in wisdom as your wife! Love you. . .

8 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Oh whit this is such a good post and I am glad that you have such a connection with your husband....it is truly the best thing in life and I agree with every word you said in this post. Happy Birthday Steve!!

Erin said...

Wow! Ten years ago! It makes me smile knowing you found your perfect match, and that it all happened during our high school years. You two are a great couple. Happy Birthday Steven!

Laurel said...

yours words were so sweet and kind. you and steve are such a great couple and he is a great guy that I have loved getting to know. happy belated birthday and hope all is well. yeah for Micah. and not to make you jealous, but brady is with ruby right now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steven!! What a sweet post for your hubby's big day. He is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met! Hope you two had a great day together. I can't believe how OLD we are all getting :) love you both!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT!

Yergensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Steve! You guys are such a cute couple.

Amber said...

we are having a Halloween Party at my house on October 18th....just wanted to make sure you save the date, so you can make sure you come! lol. It's gonna be lots of fun, I'll send out Invites soon!

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday Steve! We think you are terrific and wish we saw you and Whitney more often. Whitney, you and STeve are such a great couple! Hope you had a great day! Love you both!